- 1 HepaSlimin – what is it and how does it work?
- 2 Liver functions
- 3 HepaSlimin – ingredients and dosage
- 4 What should you remember when using HepaSlimin?
- 5 HepaSlimin – customer reviews
HepaSlimin – what is it and how does it work?
HepaSlimin is a dietary supplement, which in its composition contains substances that support the proper functioning of the liver, as well as help in maintaining a nice figure. So it is an ideal option for those who do not like to take many supplements because it simultaneously works on the liver as well as speeds up metabolism.
Two HepaSlimin tablets a day are enough to regain comfort and get rid of the pain caused by liver damage. All ingredients are checked and safe for health, so there is no risk that the preparation will harm in any way.
The liver in the human body makes up 5% of the mass – so it’s no wonder that it plays such an important role in the work of the body. The work of the liver contributes to many processes and performs important functions thanks to which we feel and are healthy. The functions that the liver is responsible for include:
- Storage of vitamin and iron stores
- Glucose production, accumulation and release
- Conversion of protein and sugar into fat
- Bile production
- Performing immune functions
- Protein production
- Transformation of haem into bilirubin
- Performing detoxifying functions
In addition to the above, the liver performs other, also important functions. As you can see, there is a lot of it, and without the proper work of this organ, it would be difficult to function normally. Therefore, as soon as we notice any symptoms that could indicate liver problems, you should start to care for it as soon as possible. The market offers many preparations, and one of the best is HepaSlimin, which will be described in detail in this article. Interestingly, this preparation is helpful not only in liver regeneration but also in maintaining healthy body weight.
HepaSlimin – ingredients and dosage
The composition does not contain any substances that could harm health. As the manufacturer states on the leaflet, the composition of HepaSlimin is as follows: cellulose (bulking agent), L-ornithine L-aspartate, choline tartrate, dicalcium phosphate (bulking agent), mate leaf extract. It also contains artichoke herb extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (glazing substance), turmeric extract, chicory root extract, magnesium salts of fatty acids (glazing agent), titanium dioxide (dye), hydroxypropyl cellulose (glazing agent), beeswax and Carnauba wax (glazing agents).
As with any drug or supplement, do not overdo the dosage. This supplement is intended for adults, and the recommended intake is two tablets a maximum of 3 times a day, drinking it with plenty of water. Before using HepaSlimin, you should consult your doctor.
What should you remember when using HepaSlimin?
There are a few important rules that people who use slimming supplements often forget.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. It will not speed up the weight loss process, and it can even worsen your health.
- The supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a diet or one of the meals.
- The basis of proper weight loss is a healthy lifestyle – proper diet and exercise is the key.
Other important tips on HepaSlimin include storing the preparation in the original packaging and at a temperature below 25 degrees Celsius, out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing women must consult their doctor before using the supplement.
HepaSlimin – customer reviews
Reviews on most supplements can be found in online forums. This is also the case with HepaSlimin, which has been on the market for some time and has already gained recognition among users. Here are some of the reviews:
I had liver problems for some time, but I didn’t do anything about it. At the pharmacy, I asked about a supplement that would support liver regeneration, because I wanted to prevent more serious damage or disease. The pharmacist advised me HepaSlimin, which is used by many people, also among my friends. I decided to buy and started using it. Fortunately, my liver aches and lack of appetite have stopped, and I can finally go out with my friends to the city without worrying about it. A pleasant “side effect” was that I lost 2 kilos in a month! I recommend HepaSlimin to everyone. – Amelie, 42
After all, I don’t feel any discomfort or pain
My unhealthy and fast lifestyle meant that at the age of 29 I began to have liver problems. I turned to the doctor who prescribed me an easily digestible diet to watch over. Also, I wanted to regenerate my liver additionally, so I decided to buy HepaSlimin, which I heard many positive reviews about. I did not expect miracles, but this supplement along with diet made my life much more pleasant! After all, I don’t feel any discomfort or pain. – Liam, 30
HepaSlimin is a supplement that will stay with me for longer
I’m overweight. About 4 years ago a lot happened in my life, I experienced it very much, and the only joy was food. I gained 20 kilograms then. I broke down because it wasn’t enough that I fell into complexes, it also affected my health badly – liver. For several months he has been following the diet recommended by the dietitian and I see changes, but I have found that the liver also needs regeneration. A friend advised me HepaSlimin, which she has been using for a long time. I noticed that after using this supplement, not only the symptoms of the liver disease stopped, but my metabolism also accelerated. HepaSlimin is a supplement that will stay with me for longer. – Bridget, 36
Healthy weight loss basics
Even though HepaSlimin supports faster metabolism and fat loss, it will not work alone and we will not get rid of extra kilos using only one or another supplement. You must follow certain rules that are worth implementing so that they become a habit rather than coercion.
- A balanced, healthy diet. Without it, we feel tired and have no energy for anything. At first, it may seem difficult, but it is worth learning how to plan and compose meals so we don’t end up eating anything and then complain again that we ate something we should not. You can turn to a dietitian who will help and direct you in the right direction.
- Physical activity. Another, seemingly trivial rule, but it is even key. Together with the diet, they form the basis of healthy, gradual weight loss. It’s nice that everyone can adapt and choose a sport to their interests and possibilities because you don’t have to sweat at the gym to lose weight.
- The right amount of sleep. A rule that is often forgotten. And yet the body must rest to have the strength to lose weight. Often, a small amount of sleep is responsible for overweight – the body is in a state of stress and fatigue, thereby inhibiting fat burning.
- Body hydration. Even though we have a lot of water in our body, we need to hydrate every day. Water is necessary if you want to stay healthy, feel full energy and, also, want to lose weight.
Sandra Miller, MS, RD
Registered Dietitian with a focus in weight management, sports nutrition, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Masters in Nutritional Science, Bachelors in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing, and a minor in Dance